Forms and Education Plans
Argyll publishes a number of resources to serve you. The documents below are in Portable Document Format (pdf). You will need to use Adobe Reader to view these files.
See the Steps to Register at Argyll for a list of forms and who needs to fill them out.
Parent-directed and blended student Home Education Plans
Please complete these and submit to your teacher via the parent directed learning community. your welcome letter from your teacher will include the instructions to do this.
Please click on these forms, download them to your computer, type, complete and save the form. You will need adobe reader on your computer to open these: http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
- Home Education Plan PDF Version(Due September 30, 2012)
- Home Education Plan Insert PDF Version - Checklist of Home Education Learning Outcomes (Due September 30, 2012)
- How to Upload to the Parent Directed Learning Community
- Home Education Plan ) Word Version
- Home Education Plan Insert Word Version
If you have not downloaded and signed this form at the time of registration this must be completed and signed and submitted to Argyll student records: