Teacher Directed Homebased Learning
Teacher- Directed learning at the elementary level is offered using online learning and teaching resources and tools in grades 1- 6. Instruction follows the Alberta Program of Studies. This choice is best for students who wish to learn from home in a program where a certificated teacher:
- develops the instructional path,
- delivers the learning opportunities,
- coaches and assesses the student.
Parents are highly engaged partners in this learning path.
To find out more about Elementary Teacher-Directed Home Based Learning, select from the menu options on the right:
What's the difference between Live Online and Learnnet? See our Live Online and LearnNet Differentiation documents to see the difference in learning and teaching approaches.
Students enrolled in either of these delivery options also have access to additional program supports to enhance instruction:
- special needs supports for Edmonton residents
- Christian education resources to enhance the Alberta Program of Studies curriculum and instruction