Course & Program Changes
To change, add, or remove courses or programs, please fill out the Grades 1-9 Course Change form below.
To change, add, or remove courses or programs, please fill out the Grades 10-12 Course Change form below.
School Picture Day
Smile! School picture day will be held on September 18th, from 4-6 pm for all registered students.
For more information on packages, please click the links below!
A brand new year calls for a brand new look! Click the link below for important information on how to use the new Schoolzone!
Registration for 2018/2019
Registration for 2018-2019 School Year
If you are returning to Argyll Centre for next year:
- Grade 1-12 please come in and see an Assistant Principal to pick your courses. Call 780-465-1299 and make an appointment
- If you are registering in a Parent Directed or Shared Respondsibility program please fill out this form and bring to your appointment
New to Edmonton Public School Registration for 2018-2019 School Year
To Register please complete the following steps:
- Grade 1-12 come in and see an Assistant Principal to pick your courses. Call 780-465-1299 and make an appointment
- Bring following form to your appointment:
Examples of Legal Proof of a Student's Name:
- Canadian provincial birth certificate
- Canadian citizenship document
- student visa - In some cases, immigration documents (e.g. landed immigrant documentation or a Permanent Residence Card) may also be required. Visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada for more information.
Argyll Centre will be closed on Monday, October 8th for Thanksgiving.