Course & Program Changes
To change, add, or remove courses or programs, please fill out the Grades 10-12 Course Change form below.
A brand new year calls for a brand new look! Click the link below for important information on how to use the new Schoolzone!
Parent Directed - Supplemental Funding
Please see the Supplemental Funding Guidelines and Reimbursement Process for the 2018-2019 school year.
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Hamilton at 780-485-5271.
Registration for 2018/2019
Registration for 2018-2019 School Year
- Grades 10-12 please come in and see an Assistant Principal to pick your courses. Call 780-465-1299 and make an appointment
- If you are registering in a Parent Directed or Shared Respondsibility program please fill out this form and bring to your appointment
New to Edmonton Public School Registration for 2018-2019 School Year
To Register please complete the following steps:
- Grade 10-12 come in and see an Assistant Principal to pick your courses. Call 780-465-1299 and make an appointment
- Bring following form to your appointment:
Examples of Legal Proof of a Student's Name:
- Canadian provincial birth certificate
- Canadian citizenship document
- student visa - In some cases, immigration documents (e.g. landed immigrant documentation or a Permanent Residence Card) may also be required. Visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada for more information.
2018/2019 School Calendar