STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Parents of children who are new to Edmonton Public Schools or were previously enrolled at an Edmonton Public School but have left the division for one or more years will need to complete steps 1 - 3 below:
Step 1: fill out the New Student Registration Form
Step 2: upload supporting documents that prove your child's legal name and birthdate, home address and citizenship
Step 3: sign and submit the completed student registration form
Visit the New Student Registration page on epsb.ca to learn more.
2. Students currently enrolled in an Edmonton Public School in grades K-12 will need to contact their current school and request a transfer for the 2021-2022 School Year.
3. Students who are no longer registered in high school and are 19 years old as of September 2, 2021 will need to complete registration steps 1- 3 above.
1. Live Online Teacher Instructions (SYNCHRONOUS) - Registration is currently open for Jr High. Elementary and High School registration is closed for the 2021-2022 School Year
2. Self-Paced Online Teacher Supported (ASYNCHRONOUS) - Registration deadline is September 30, 2021
3. Parent Directed Home Education - Registration and Home Ed Regulation Form deadline is September 30, 2021
4. Caraway Program - Registration is closed for the 2021-2022 School Year
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS