New Registrations for 2020-2021
Updated June 15, 2020
Parent Directed Registration for 2020-2021
Please fill out the following forms:
- complete and sign a Student Registration Form for each student
- complete and sign a Home Education Regulation Form for each student
- legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date (see below)
- Please email all of these completed forms and legal proof to Student Records to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of Legal Proof of a Student's Name:
- Canadian provincial birth certificate
- Canadian citizenship document
- student visa - In some cases, immigration documents (e.g. landed immigrant documentation or a Permanent Residence Card) may also be required. Visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada for more information.
There will be information session being held online during May and June please check back to our website and we will be posting more information
If you have any questions please call 780-465-1299
Parent Directed for 2020-2021 - Welcome to New Argyll Families!
These are online parent-only orientation sessions for families with children newly registered in the Argyll 'Parent-Directed' program for 2020 - 2021. (Note: Parents of returning students are welcome to attend, too!)
Information will be provided about: navigating SchoolZone & Google Classroom, developing home education plans, writing parent summaries, preparing for student progress reviews and accessing resources.
The sessions will be held via Google 'Meet'. The anticipated length of the orientation is 1 - 2 hours. There is no cost to participate. Registration is required.
To register you must already be pre-enrolled for next year. Please contact 780-465-1299 to register for a session.
Teacher Directed Registration for 2020-2021 Updated June 15, 2020
Online Programming at Argyll 2020/2021
Argyll Centre is an Edmonton Public School (EPSB) that offers online instruction.
Normally, if you are interested in registering at Argyll Centre for online instruction, you would follow the process outlined below
- Register at a community EPSB school
- Indicate to the principal that you would like online instruction through Argyll Centre
- Your child’s principal will contact us
- We will design a program for your child in collaboration with your community school
- We will register your child concurrently (they have a registration at the community school AND at Argyll Centre)
Please note: Due to COVID-19, we are unable to process any registrations for Argyll until we determine our capacity to accept your registration and respond to the latest information from the Chief Medical Officer and Alberta Education. We will provide updates here as updates become available.
4th & 5th Year Registration: 4th & 5th year students interested in online programming, please contact Argyll in late August to register.
Caraway Registration for 2020-2021
- We are currently accepting Caraway Registration
- Due to the Government of Alberta's recent decision to close all of the schools, effective immediately, we can no longer offer a tour in person. We are still accepting applications for the 2020/2021 school year and offering phone interviews with prospective families. If you are interested in applying to our program, the first step is to download the "Reflective Document", fill it in and email it to email@example.com. We will then get back in touch with you with a virtual meeting time with our Department Head. If you have any questions please email our Department Head, Shawna Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.