Registration for 2021-2022
Programs Open for Registration
1. Live Online Teacher Instructions (SYSCHRONOUS) - Registration is currently open for Jr High. Elementary and High School registration is closed for the 2021-2022 School Year
2. Self-Paced Online Teacher Supported (ASYNCHRONOUS) - Registration deadline is September 30, 2021
Student Registration Process
1. Parents of children who are new to Edmonton Public Schools or were previously enrolled at an Edmonton Public School but have left the division for one or more years will need to complete steps 1 - 3 below:
Step 1: fill out the New Student Registration Form
Step 2: upload supporting documents that prove your child's legal name and birthdate, home address and citizenship
Step 3: sign and submit the completed student registration form
Visit the New Student Registration page on epsb.ca to learn more.
2. Students currently enrolled in an Edmonton Public School in grades K-12 will need to contact their current school and request a transfer for the 2021-2022 School Year.
3. Students who are no longer registered in high school and are 19 years old as of September 2, 2021 will need to complete registration steps 1- 3 above.
High School Upgrading Registration 2020-2021
Registrations for High School Upgrading (4th & 5th year students) is closed for the 2020-2021 School Year.
Caraway School 2021-2022
Caraway is an alternative K-9 public school program in Edmonton, AB. We follow an Edmonton Public School Board schedule however how we deliver the material is what makes us different. The big ideas of the curriculum are covered in a project based model and hands-on environment in multi-age classrooms with particular attention to social emotional learning.
Caraway focuses on developing creative risk-takers with passion and global responsibility for a rapidly changing world. More details located on the Caraway Website.
NOTE: The Caraway program is FULL for the 2021-2022 School Year.